- Cabot Cove Tote filled with a copy of “Murder, She Wrote: Killer on the Court” the latest entry in the USA Today best-selling series, keepsake Jessica Fletcher recipe cards, and more!
- Stay dates: September 6 - October 29, 2022
- Restrictions and Blackout Dates apply
Murder, She Wrote at Cabot Cove
Looking for a reason to extend your stay in Kennebunkport this fall? We’ve got you covered. Linger a bit longer in Kennebunkport to enjoy our Fall Foliage!
- Stay three nights+ and save
- 20% off our Standard Daily Rate
- Based on Availability
- Stay Dates: September 5, 2022 to October 30, 2022
At Cabot Cove, residents of Maine and our neighboring states now get exclusive access to special offers!
- Exclusive Savings for our New England neighbors: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Vermont Residents.
- Save up to 5% off Standard Daily Rate
- Valid State ID must be presented upon arrival
Is there anything better than a pint of local milk and decadent chocolate chip cookies? This humble kick back to childhood will soothe your afternoon craving of something sweet. Our cookies are baked fresh the day of your arrival and the ice cold glass pint will be in your fridge.... $25.00
Enjoy a wonderful array of cheeses and crackers elegantly displayed for you to enjoy on your patio or take it down to the "Point" and watch the ebb and flow of the Kennebunk River. $55.00
The sweetness of organic strawberries with the addition of organic chocolate make this enhancement simple and delicious. Six oversized strawberries hand dipped in milk chocolate~ This simple and elegant treat is perfectly enjoyed in your Kennebunkport waterside cottage or your private stone patio. $25.00
Add a touch of sweetness to that special birthday or celebration with a giant gourmet cupcake from our friends at Boulangerie Bakery. $25.00 Need a bit more? Celebratory cakes are available, price upon request.