- 2-hour sail aboard the Schooner Eleanor
- Keepsake tote bag filled with snacks and your choice of wine or beer as well as water to take along with you on your sailing adventure
- Dinner for two at Ocean at Cape Arundel Inn & Resort
Sail into summer from Kennebunkport aboard the 55’ Schooner Eleanor and experience the beauty of the rocky Maine coastline. With our Sailing Experience, you’ll enjoy:
Package includes $50 Food & Beverage voucher at any KRC Restaurant including:
- The Boathouse Waterfront Restaurant, The Burleigh, Ocean at Cape Arundel Inn, Earth at Hidden Pond, Via Sophia by the Sea, The Tides Beach Club Restaurant, and The Dory
- For Dining Reservations please call our dedicated Dining Team at 1-866-450-4095
- Up to 15% room discount off our Standard Daily Rate
- Available until October 9th, 2023
- Blackout Dates and restrictions may apply
Pack your typewriter and detective skills, and channel your inner Jessica Fletcher with our Murder, She Wrote stay package at Cabot Cove!
- Cabot Cove tote filled with a copy of a “Murder, She Wrote” book, keepsake Jessica Fletcher recipe cards, and more!
- Based upon availability in May, June, September, and October
- Restrictions and Blackout Dates apply
Looking for a reason to extend your stay in Kennebunkport? We’ve got you covered. Linger a bit longer in to enjoy the season and all of its beauty!
- Stay three nights+ and save
- Up to 20% off our Standard Daily Rate
- Available for stays in September - May
- Based upon availability, blackout dates may apply
At Cabot Cove, residents of Maine and our neighboring states now get exclusive access to special offers!
- Exclusive Savings for our New England neighbors: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Vermont Residents.
- Save up to 5% off Standard Daily Rate
- Valid State ID must be presented upon arrival
- Pre-Pay and Save up to 1o% off our Best Available Rate
- Reserve at least 21 days prior to your arrival
- Flexibility to reschedule up to one time if plans change (up to 14 days prior to arrival)
- If guest reschedules, guest will only be charged if price is different between new and old dates
- New stay dates must be provided at the time of the modification within 9 months of original stay dates
- Non-Refundable if cancelled
Bonjour! Ciao! Hola! Hello! We are so excited to welcome our international friends to the coastal town of Kennebunkport with an exclusive, limited-time offer! As an international traveler, enjoy:
- Savings of up to 15% off our Standard Daily Rate
- Bottle of Bubbles at the time of arrival
- 12pm late check-out, based on availability
- Restrictions & blackout dates apply
- Based on availability
Pedal your way to downtown Kennebunkport on our two person surrey bike, a charming four-wheeled cart to park anywhere you want to visit for an easy mode of transportation! Rentals are available for one hour intervals.
Is there anything better than a pint of local milk and decadent chocolate chip cookies? This humble kick back to childhood will soothe your afternoon craving of something sweet. Our cookies are baked fresh the day of your arrival and the ice cold glass pint will be in your fridge.... $25.00
Enjoy a wonderful array of cheeses and crackers elegantly displayed for you to enjoy on your patio or take it down to the "Point" and watch the ebb and flow of the Kennebunk River. $70.00
The sweetness of organic strawberries with the addition of organic chocolate make this enhancement simple and delicious. Six oversized strawberries hand dipped in milk chocolate~ This simple and elegant treat is perfectly enjoyed in your Kennebunkport waterside cottage or your private stone patio. $25.00