Top 20 Attractions in Kennebunkport, ME
1) Walk to Kennebunkport village and explore the many fine shops, galleries and restaurants; wander to the harbor for yachts and lobster boats.
5) Walk tree lined streets showcasing 18th and 19th century architecture built by merchants and sea captains.
7) Explore Kennebunkport by water on a kayaking adventure
10) Play a match at one of a dozen tennis courts within ten minutes of Cabot Cove.
11) Drive by stately summer homes. We’ll point you to Walker Point – the summer digs of George and Barbara Bush.
13) Cast a line off the breakwater or hop aboard a fishing charter for an exhilarating day of sport fishing.
15) Visit Cape Porpoise, the quintessential Maine working harbor, home port to lobstermen and fishermen.
16) Artists flock to the natural beauty of the Maine coast. Spend the day popping in and out of the galleries that line the streets of Kennebunkport and Kennebunk’s Lower Village.
18) Take an architectural walking tour, including a National Register Historical District Village Walk.