Reservations: Reservations for The Cottages at Cabot Cove can be made by telephone or online. A cottage is not reserved until a credit card has been obtained for deposit. Please note: upon confirmation of your reservation, you are obligated for the deposit, as outlined below. A confirmation email will be sent to you. Should you not receive a confirmation email it is your responsibility to contact us to ensure we have the correct information on file.
Deposit and Payment: All deposits will be charged at the time of booking and applies to any and all date(s) of your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Cash, check and gift certificates issued by The Cottages at Cabot Cove and the Kennebunkport Resort Collection are also accepted. If you plan on using a gift certificate, please let us know at the time of booking. The following structure applies to calculate a deposit:
- 1 night: Full amount (including tax)
- 2+ nights: 50% of the total amount (including tax)
- Advance Purchase requires payment in full at time of reservation, including taxes & fees
We are a small Kennebunkport hotel; therefore, cancellations affect us significantly. If you find it necessary to change or cancel your reservation, we require a minimum of 21 days’ notice to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 administration fee. Should you cancel within 21 days of your arrival date, your reservation is non-cancellable and non-refundable, and the full amount of your stay will be charged. Please note, guests are always welcome to send a friend or family member to take their place as a guest of The Cottages at Cabot Cove.
- Minimum Stays: 2, sometimes 3 night minimum stays are required during peak season and for all major holiday weekends. If our availability allows for a one night stay we may make an exception to the minimum stay policy.
- Additional Persons: All cottages are quoted for double occupancy. A third person may be accommodated for an additional $50 per person, per night in select cottages only: Sweet Dreams, Sandpiper, Sleepy Hollow. Please note, The Cottages at Cabot Cove does not have cots or portable cribs.
- Traveling with Children: Find a family-friendly hotel within the Kennebunkport Resort Collection.
- Check in/out: Check-in is any time between 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival if you would like to request an earlier check in time. Should you arrive after the desk has closed, please call the front desk for instructions on how to retrieve your cottage room key. Check-out time is prior to 11:00 AM. Late check-outs are based on availability and may incur an additional fee.
- Pet Policy: Our property cannot accommodate pets. However, we would be happy to recommend a kennel in the Kennebunkport area.
- Smoking: The Cottages at Cabot Cove is 100% non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. There is a $250 cleaning fee if we find guests have smoked in or outside of the cottages.
- Alcohol: Due to Maine State Law, only “Inn Served” alcoholic beverages can be consumed in public areas. If you wish to bring alcohol it can only be consumed in the privacy of your cottage.
- Air Conditioning: All cottages are equipped with air-conditioning.
- Grills: We do not allow gas grills, charcoal grills, or any other type of open flame cooking appliance at Cabot Cove.
- Gift Cards: Purchase a Kennebunkport Resort Collection Gift Card!
- Front Desk Hours: Front desk hours are 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM. We recommend guests contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org outside of normal business hours.