sweeping view of Cabot Cove
Welcome to The Cottages at Cabot Cove, an enclave of sixteen storybook cottages in Kennebunkport, Maine. All beautifully decorated by a different interior designer, our cottages offer a variety of sizes, amenities, and views of the cove and the gardens.
Each of the Cottages at Cabot Cove has its own charm and personality. Discover the one that speaks to you and plan your Kennebunkport vacation today.
All Cabot Cove Cottages Include:
- A private patio overlooking the cove or our lush gardens on which to enjoy cocktails
- A bakery basket, including fresh baked goodies and sweet Cabot butter and jam, delivered to your cottage each morning
- Fully equipped kitchen- Microwave, coffee pot and tea kettle, 2 burner cook-top, fridge. Anchorage has a wet bar.
- Designer furnishings
- Daily housekeeping services
- Thick fluffy towels, high thread-count sheets
- Cable Television
- Hair dryer, ironing board and iron
- Ceiling fans and Air Conditioning
- Baseboard Electric Heat
- Private bath with tiled shower; Float-In and Anchorage feature full baths.
Additional Amenities at The Cottages at Cabot Cove
- Afternoon socials with wine & cheese
- Evening dinner shuttle
- Unlimited use of rowboats and beach cruisers
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, & towels
- Fire pit
- Row boats, kayaks & paddle boards
- Board games & DVDs in main office
- Outdoor lawn games like croquet, bocce ball, corn hole, giant benga
- Afternoon refreshments
- Friendly, in-the-know staff
- Cottage Provisioning available upon request